- The lifestyle of people has changed. It is difficult and costly to go to crowded markets. E-Shopping can be a time saver and a huge boon. E-Shopping allows consumers to directly purchase goods and services online. Without the need for an intermediary service, you can directly buy goods and services from sellers via the Internet. Online shoppers can shop from their home and visit the store as if they were in a physical store. Many consumers have access to the internet at home and work, so online stores are available 24/7. It is easy for them to shop online. Online shopping in india is very appealing, especially during holidays.
- It eliminates the need to queue up or look in a store for a specific item. Online shopping offers a wide range of goods. Online shopping is growing in popularity for many reasons. There are certain outside factors, such as rising gas prices or difficulty in getting there. Getting to traditional shops and the hassles associated with shopping malls. Other traditional stores can also contribute to the increase in online shopping. With the help of reviews, consumers can find out all about the product.
- Do not limit yourself to asking your friends and family for reviews on products. You can find opinions from existing customers of the product on the internet. Shopping online can be as easy as shopping in-store.
- Expensive items like jewellery are also available online, with safe payment transactions. Demand for jewellery is rising on ecommerce platform. For best prices on gold plated jewellery, Click Here
Covid 19 and online shopping
- Myntra, like other online merchants is also supporting the cause. People are more aware of the health benefits of staying healthy and active. Even Big Basket, India’s largest supermarket chain, is aware of the benefits of staying fit. Online grocery and food stores have stood up for the cause and introduced contactless delivery options.
- All customers, as a precautionary measure against Covid-19. They are working to encourage people to “be caring shoppers” by helping them plan their groceries and essential goods. To ensure safety and ease, we will need to order bulk quantities for the next 3-4 weeks. They inform their customers that they support the governments in question.
Factors affecting Online Shopping In India
- The popularity of internet shopping is on the rise. The rapid growth of the major players in the industry shows that there is still plenty of potential market for e-commerce. Online shopping is a growing trend, particularly among Gen Y consumers.
- Online shopping is a growing trend that has prompted retailers to pay more attention to this area. Interesting to note is that online shopping behavior can also be affected by perceived usefulness.
- It was also found that online shopping behavior is positively affected by purchase intention.
Shoppers can shop online from their home and visit the stores as if they were in a physical store. Online shops are available 24/7 and most consumers have access to the internet at both work and home. It is easy for them to shop online. Online shopping is very appealing, especially during holidays. It eliminates the need to queue up or look in a store for a specific item. Online shopping also offers a wide range of goods.