Long time may be able to apply for the Aged Parent Visa Subclass 804 visa. This visa is designed to help parents who want to stay in Australia and care for their children over many years. The visa allows the parents to work, study or do other activities that would help them maintain their connection with their children. The Aged Parent Visa subclass 804 is a visa that parents can use over the age of 65.
If you are looking for a visa for your parent to migrate to Australia, you will likely be required to meet specific visa requirements. However, there is a lot of detail involved in obtaining this visa, so it’s essential to get help from an experienced immigration consultant if you have any questions. Visa Hotspots have the best migration agent in Melbourne. Our Consultants can help you get the most out of this visa by providing you with all the detail you need to know about the rules and regulations.
Aged Parent Visa 804 Eligibility Criteria
- It would help if you are sponsored by an eligible family member, relative or any organization.
- The applicant must be 65 years old and eligible for an old-age pension in Australia.
- You and your family who apply for the visa must meet Australian government-specific health criteria.
- The visa application process requires you and any family members who apply for it must meet specific character requirements. These requirements may include having a clean criminal record, good moral character, and no outstanding warrants or convictions.
- Applicant must meet the family balance test, including half of his children or stepchildren, or there are more eligible children living in Australia than in any other country.
- Applicant should acquire assurance support. You won’t need assurance support to depend on the Australian government once you’ve entered Australia.
- If you have debts that are still outstanding after applying for a visa or making arrangements to pay them back, you should clear them first. A statement of Australian values must be signed by you confirming that you will adhere to Australian laws and respect the Australian way of life.
- A visa will not be granted if the applicant is below the age of 18 years.
What Does the Aged Parent Visa subclass 804 Offer?
Aged Parent Visa Subclass 804 is an application for a bridging visa that will allow an aged parent of a settled Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to gain permanent residency in Australia. This is an ‘onshore’ visa which generates a Bridging-Visa to stay on in Australia. Successful applicants will be entitled to stay in Australia as permanent residents, and if eligible, they may be able to apply for Australian Citizenship. They can sponsor eligible family members to come to Australia.
Benefits of Using the Aged Parent Visa subclass 804.
The Aged Parent Visa subclass 804 offers many benefits to applicants.
- This Visa allows the parents to work and study in Australia.
- You can sponsor another eligible family member.
- You can apply for healthcare schemes like Medicare. Medicare is a national healthcare system in Australia that covers most people over 18.
- This Visa allows you to travel to and from Australia as many times as you like after the grant of the Visa.
- Applicants already in Australia and cannot afford the contributory visa costs can still apply for this Visa. The cost of an aged parent visa is less than other contributory Visas.
- You can apply for Australian citizenship once you become eligible.
- You can apply for RRV to extend the Visa whenever required.
- This Visa provide a permanent resident Visa for 5 (five)
- Applicant can apply for a bridging visa if he has a valid Subclass 804 application. This will let them live in Australia until the grant of Subclass 804.
Steps include applying for an aged parent Visa (804)
Visa Hotspots consultants make the process of applying for visas straightforward. Our team of a top migration agents in Melbourne will work with you every step of the way and have devised a step-by-step process to ensure your application is processed as fast as possible. We understand that making the application process easier is important, so we take pride in Visa Hotspots ‘ services and will do everything possible to help you get the best results. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help make your visa application process as smooth as possible.Please schedule a consultation with our team of experienced lawyers.
- We will assess your profile and provide you with the best possible advice.
- You should also gather all required documents for your destination country, such as a passport, identity id, sponsor documents, Character documents, etc.
- After receiving your invitation to apply from the Department, you should begin to prepare and lodge your application on time.
- Finally, you will notify the outcome. If granted, you will become a permanent resident and be able to travel to Australia.