1. Kashmir is one of India’s most beautiful places, is rightly known for its natural beauty.
Its beautiful lakes and lush fruit orchards, verdant meadows with pines, deodars, and deodars forest, all surrounded by mountains of Pir-Panjal and Himalayan ranges, make Kashmir seem like it could have come straight out of a postcard.
Many destinations are available in the beautiful Kashmir Valley for those who love nature, families, honeymooners, or just a small group. It offers great sightseeing, as well as adventure activities such as trekking and river rafting. There are also recreational activities such as fishing & angling and spa & wellbeing. Shopping addicts and foodies can enjoy Kashmir’s many culinary delights.
Many top spots to visit in Kashmir will make you feel like you are out of this world. People consider March-October to be the peak season to visit Kashmir. If you are looking for real snowfall in Kashmir, however, November is the best month to visit.
Top Places to See in Kashmir
- Aru and Betaab Valley
- Gurez Valley
Top Things to Do In Kashmir
- Boating at Dal Lake, Srinagar
- Skiing in Gulmarg
- Pahalgam Fishing & Angling
- White Water River Rafting at Pahalgam and Sonmarg
- Shop for leather items, Pashmina Shawls, and Traditional Kashmiri Handicrafts
2. Ladakh has a unique appeal that is unmatched by any other place in India. Here you will find some of the highest mountain passes in the world, as well as rare wildlife species in India’s largest park. This is a must-see destination in India, perfect for motorbiking, mountain biking, camping, and river rafting.
Top places to visit in Ladakh
- Pangong Lake
- Tso Kar
- Nubra Valley
- Zanskar Valley
Top Things to Do In Ladakh
- Hiking and Trekking
- Peak Climbing
- Motor Biking
- Mountain Biking
- White Water River Rafting.
3. Sikkim, one of the most beautiful areas in India, is a shining gem of the North-East Himalayas. The world’s third-highest mountain, Kanchenjunga (8586m), is a popular tourist destination in northeast India. Sikkim is a great place to enjoy both a relaxing and adventurous holiday.
This little state in northeast India is home to some of the most scenic trekking trails around the globe. It also has several rivers and mountain peaks that make it a great destination for rock climbers, rafters, mountaineers, and rafters. Yak Safari is also a popular experience.
Sikkim is also an ideal place to meditate at many old Buddhist monasteries. Sikkimese delights are not to be missed.
Top Attractions of Sikkim
- Yumthang Valley
- Tsomgo Lake.
Things to do in Sikkim
- River Rafting on the Teesta River
- Cable Car Ride in Gangtok
- Bungee jumping at Singshore Bridge
- Yak Safari
- Helicopter Ride
4. Kerala: You can have it all: pristine backwaters, palm-fringed beaches, rejuvenating ayurvedic treatments, and colorful festivals. You have guessed correctly. One of the Most beautiful places in India with thousands of tourists visiting Kerala every year, it is nestled between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats. It is also blessed with incredible natural beauty.
Kerala is home to beautiful hill stations as well as many wildlife sanctuaries. Kerala offers a multitude of tourist activities that make it a must-see destination. You can also enjoy wildlife safaris or Kathakali performances.
Top Attractions of Kerala
- Periyar National Park
Things to do in Kerala
- Wildlife Safari
- Ayurveda massage
- Scuba Diving
- Cycling and Biking
- Bamboo Rafting in Periyar National Park
- Paragliding in Vagamon & Varkala
- Snorkelling at Varkala beach, Vizhinjam coast and Bond Safari in Kovalam.
- Snake Boat Race
5. Andaman & Nicobar is a group of over 500 islands located in the Bay of Bengal. They are known for their beautiful landscapes, which include pristine beaches and azure water, as well as verdant forests. Andaman & Nicobar has a wide range of activities and is a top choice for beach vacations in India.
Radhanagar Beach is one of Asia’s most beautiful beaches. This paradise is ideal for honeymoon couples. The azure waters are home to a variety of marine life and coral reefs. This is the perfect place for adventure seekers who want to enjoy world-class scuba diving or sea walking. You can spot exotic birds and camp under the stars.
Top Attractions of Andaman and Nicobar
- Havelock Island
- Radhanagar Beach
- Ross Island
- Baratang Island
- Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex
- Little Andaman
- Barren Island
- Corbyn’s beach
Things to do in Andaman and Nicobar
- Scuba Diving
- Walking in the Underwater Sea
6. Goa must be one of the first famous places to visit in your twenties. Young and vibrant! Goa has a great nightlife and a wide range of booze. To make the most of your trip, you can take a cruise between Mumbai and Goa. The best time to visit is November through February.
Top places to visit
- Beaches like Vagator, Calangute, Anjuna, Colva, & Benaulim
- Fort Aguada
- Church of Mae Deus, Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Temple of Bodgeshwar,
- St. Xavier’s Church
- Deltin Royale Casino
- Cafe Mambos (for watersports)
- Titos (Love Passion Karma)
- SinQ & Club Cubana
Things to Do in Goa
- Enjoy the famed cruise from Mumbai to Goa
- Events; Sunburn Festival December
- Water sports at Baga, Calangute Beaches
- Visit Famous MarketsAnjuna Flea Market and Panjim Market
- Live at The Best Resorts near Baga BeachEstrela, Do Mar Beach Resort Resort Rio
7.Here’s why every man should travel solo at least once in his life – Not only will you discover a new you and find a direction for yourself, but you’d return with experiences of a lifetime. And there’s no better place than Kasol, one of the most beautiful places in India. The average temperature is 16.8-degree Celsius.
Top places to visit:
- Kheerganga peak
- Malana village
- Parvati River
- Manikaran Sahib
- Jari, Bhuntar
- Restaurants: The Evergreen, Moon Dance.
8.Also known as the abode of clouds, is a hidden treasure nestled between the pine covered khasi hills and garo hills in Northeast India’s north eastern region i.e, Meghalaya. One of the most beautiful states in North east India.It is great destination for nature lovers , trekkers and cavers/spelunkers.Unique man made living roots bridges are only found in Meghalaya. They are not constructed but grown. Meghalaya offers an insight into tribal life and delicious local food.
Top Attractions of Meghalaya
- Elephant Falls
- Nohkalikai Waterfalls
- Umiam Lake
- Double Decker Living Root Bridge
- Balpakram National Park
- Nohsngithiang Falls
Things to do in Meghalaya
- Ziplining in Cherapunjee
- Dawki: Cliff jumping and boating
You can travel to these popular places in India with your loved ones, friends, or alone. Book a trip before it’s too late! Don’t wait, fly off to these amazing places and have the best time of your lives exploring these charming cities and towns.